Thursday, May 31, 2007

Non Pareil, Vol. 3 (Free!)

For the past few years I've been culling the very cream from various mix CDs that I make for myself from a variety of periods, genres and styles, and compiling the resulting songs together on a disc of their own. The end result in each case is an extremely eclectic record of absolutely top-notch songs. So far I've compiled three of these discs, each one roughly one year in the making.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing all this here is because I'm rather proud of these and I want to offer the latest one to you. It has everything from the obscure to the ubiquitous, from opera to indie rock, turntablism to trip-hop. Just send me your address and I'll mail the disc out to you at my earliest convenience (or if I'm in your city or will be soon, I'll just, you know, give it to you). The only catch is that you have to promise to give me your thoughts on the songs or, much preferably, each song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home